It pains me but I have to accept the fact that I have lost a friend who might as well be dead to me, dead to the world. All the years of giving a shit about him but he never seem to cared. Always only looking out for himself. Always not wanting to invest in anything other than what benefits himself.
If there’s one thing I will not tolerate is guys who forget about their friends and disappears from the face of the earth to be with a girl. And they only show up again asking to hang out when their girl is not available.
The biggest “f*** you”, I received today, and so far in my entire life. He was the one that asked to have dinner only to cancel it almost at the very last minute because apparently it sounded like there was an emergency.
Get this. He needed to be home because his needy excuse of a girlfriend was not feeling well and so she decided to go home early, have an early dinner and go to bed. According to him, she doesn’t like eating alone so he has to accompany her.
“Like what, on Skype!?” I asked for clarification. To which he reluctantly acknowledged.
I’m talking about a guy who gave up his entire life, to leave the country and be with her. Dropping all his progress in life, career, friends and family just to be with her. I tried not to pay it much mind but other people could also tell she was too needy. If you think this is romantic, I think it’s ridiculous.
Encouraging such dependent and spoiled behaviour. And for what? To feel useful? To give one’s self the illusion that he’s loved for “loving” her. So what happens if he doesn’t do all these? No love for the guy?
Another friend of mine was nonchalantly saying that once he finally goes over, and if she dumps him, it would be hilarious. I tried not to give in to that thought but it seems like the only comfort I could have.
If there’s one thing I will not tolerate is guys who forget about their friends and disappears from the face of the earth to be with a girl. And they only show up again asking to hang out when their girl is not available.
The biggest “f*** you”, I received today, and so far in my entire life. He was the one that asked to have dinner only to cancel it almost at the very last minute because apparently it sounded like there was an emergency.
Get this. He needed to be home because his needy excuse of a girlfriend was not feeling well and so she decided to go home early, have an early dinner and go to bed. According to him, she doesn’t like eating alone so he has to accompany her.
“Like what, on Skype!?” I asked for clarification. To which he reluctantly acknowledged.
I’m talking about a guy who gave up his entire life, to leave the country and be with her. Dropping all his progress in life, career, friends and family just to be with her. I tried not to pay it much mind but other people could also tell she was too needy. If you think this is romantic, I think it’s ridiculous.
Encouraging such dependent and spoiled behaviour. And for what? To feel useful? To give one’s self the illusion that he’s loved for “loving” her. So what happens if he doesn’t do all these? No love for the guy?
Another friend of mine was nonchalantly saying that once he finally goes over, and if she dumps him, it would be hilarious. I tried not to give in to that thought but it seems like the only comfort I could have.
No comments:
Post a Comment